The Archdiocese of San Francisco Restorative Justice is hosting the Crime Survivors Leadership training to empower community leaders to better support families with loved ones lost in violence. The skills learned in this training can be used to resolve and prevent conflicts. Presented by IIRP International Institute for Restorative Practices graduate school.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New or active community leaders supporting homicide survivors
- Formerly incarcerated people and family with loved ones incarcerated
- Community organizers and advocates
- Phone or in person interview prior to attending the training. Call (415) 861-9579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.
- Complete online registration.
- Must commit to complete four days of training.
Professional associations have approved this for Continuing Education Credit (after completion of all 4 days of the event).