The Archdiocese of San Francisco Office of Human Life and Dignity are hosting the Annual Reentry Conference & Resource Fair on September 7, 2018.
Each year the Reentry Conference and Resource Fair brings hundreds of individuals and organizations from around the Bay Area to explore the latest concerns, services and advancements of justice-involved and crime-affected individuals and families. Save the date to attend this year’s event! Most Reverend Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone will open the event with a prayer.
5thAnnual Restorative Justice Reentry Conference & Resource Fair
- Influence Public Policy and Legislation
- Build Stronger Organizational Practices
- Connect with Coalitions and Networks
- Train with Providers and Advocates
- Research Community Organizing & Actions
- Strengthen Panel Discussions, Opportunities and Steps to Support People in Reentry and Crime Survivors.
Choose topics from 10 different panel discussions presented professionally, join a Healing Space for the Mind, Body and Spirit in a safe environment.
Free admission, continental breakfast, lunch and parking
Friday, September 7, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
At Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption - Event Center
1111 Gough St, San Francisco, CA 94109
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Formerly incarcerated youth and adults
- Families with loved ones in prison / support groups
- Volunteers / Faith-based detention ministries
- Community organizers and advocates
- Law enforcement professionals
- Sherriff, Probation and Corrections Departments staff, Department of Justice agencies
- Faith-based Reentry programs
- Substance Abuse and Recovery Programs
- Crime survivors
- Victim services; educational; religious and social institutions
- Non-profit providers offering services to people in Reentry and Crime Survivors in the following areas:
- Education, health services; job readiness, employment, housing and including family and children legal rights
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
All attendees, panel moderators and presenters, non-profit organization staff, and volunteers must register. Tabling for non-profit organizations and programs is free (space is limited 75 tables. Please register online at: https://www.sfarch.org/rjministry-reentry-conference
Volunteers are needed to help with various tasks (outreach, event setup, clean up, phone banking, pre-registrations, registration, food distribution, event greeters, event coordinator assistants)
- Volunteer to outreach before the event (June, July, August, September).
- Volunteer the day before the event (1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.), September 6, 2018
- Volunteer during the event (7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.)
- Volunteer to clean up after the event (3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
WATCH PHOTO SLIDE VIDEO OF PRIOR YEARS OF THIS EVENT
For more information please visit https://www.sfarchdiocese.org/rjministry-conferences or call (415) 614-5572.