Provide a Ministry of Presence.
The Archdiocese of San Francisco Restorative Justice Ministry offers a ministry of presence.
- We host a Reentry Conference and Resource Fair every year for formerly incarcerated people where they get the opportunity to network and gain opportunities to move up in society.
- We work on expanding our ministry into San Mateo County.
- We have reached out to Victims and Survivors of crimes to provide healing circles and restorative justice practices.
- We have conducted 12 prayer night walks in East Palo Alto neighborhoods.
- We visited over 120 incarcerated people at the local jails.
- We held a Crime Survivors Leadership Development Training in September 2017 with the goal to develop new leaders in Restorative Justice Practices.
(415) 614-5572 or (415) 861-9579